Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home/nissansi/public_html/forums/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php on line 907
EG progress.... finishing touches happenin now - Hardtuned.net - Page 3

EG progress.... finishing touches happenin now 

81 replies to this topic

#61 Mr_sh17

• Car:Mazda 323 Astina sp

Posted 15 February 2009 - 08:46 AM

i think your car looks good. i have an astina 323 wish it looked

like it was in the same ball game as yours well done

#62 Victory-Spec

Posted 15 February 2009 - 10:25 AM

BT1_BOY I hate your car :P

#63 BoSsY_CiViC

• Car:94 Eg Hatch

Posted 16 February 2009 - 08:22 AM

View PostVictory-Spec, on Feb 15 2009, 12:08 PM, said:

BT1_BOY I hate your car :P

:thumb:

#64 Chappy

• Car:2009 V36 370GT Sedan

Posted 18 February 2009 - 10:19 AM

Plates are fail.

With that said, the effort must be appreciated, and the wheels look good.

Rear lights could be better, but i myself have tried finding better lights to replace the stockers on my 180sx, and had the same problem, with the new ones barely looking better than stock, and some people thinking it looks worse.

It is nice to have the 'gunna have a *insert mod* in *insert estimated timeframe*' dream, lets just hope it comes to fruition.

#65 BoSsY_CiViC

Posted 19 February 2009 - 09:13 AM

View PostChappy, on Feb 18 2009, 12:02 PM, said:

Plates are fail.

With that said, the effort must be appreciated, and the wheels look good.

Rear lights could be better, but i myself have tried finding better lights to replace the stockers on my 180sx, and had the same problem, with the new ones barely looking better than stock, and some people thinking it looks worse.

It is nice to have the 'gunna have a *insert mod* in *insert estimated timeframe*' dream, lets just hope it comes to fruition.

thanks, yeah its not easy to find nice tail lights for some cars, and these were the nicest i found.

and i certainly hope that the dream comes to fruition too.

and you dont like the plates, thats cool.. only thing that i could get that was decent

#66 Victory-Spec

Posted 19 February 2009 - 05:39 PM

Got these on my car, but I wanna change back to the stock ones cause they look alittle to ricey for me. But they are the best looking aftermarket ones you can get by far.

Attached Images

• Attached Image: simg_t_tadhc92954drtlccimagephpproductid16410110.jpg

#67 BoSsY_CiViC

Posted 19 February 2009 - 08:52 PM

View PostVictory-Spec, on Feb 19 2009, 07:22 PM, said:

Got these on my car, but I wanna change back to the stock ones cause they look alittle to ricey for me. But they are the best looking aftermarket ones you can get by far.

yeah they are nice, i have a m8 that had a black eg with them n they looked great but they just werent going to suit the look i wanted to go for with the car.. the all black thing.
i smoked my stock ones on my last eg and that looked pretty sweet!! :D

#68 lookingforboost

• Car:S14

Posted 22 February 2009 - 10:52 AM

well well its looking sic i reckon.... the tail lights suit the headlights so its all a matching affair the kit is nice and more importantly not on every car around its come togeather really nice cant wait to see some nice photos of it out in the open!

you built this car for you..... the way you liked it ...... the way you wanted it i have people tell me i should do this and that to mine and put this motor in and change this because they dont like it...... but really i like it i drive it i have to look at it every day so i dont care what other people think.

even if there is something i dont like about the car who cares you like it so who am i to object!

It looks great congratulations on doing it and being involved with all the work done to the car cant wait to see more!!!

#69 BoSsY_CiViC

Posted 22 February 2009 - 10:56 AM

View Postlookingforboost, on Feb 22 2009, 12:35 PM, said:

well well its looking sic i reckon.... the tail lights suit the headlights so its all a matching affair the kit is nice and more importantly not on every car around its come togeather really nice cant wait to see some nice photos of it out in the open!

you built this car for you..... the way you liked it ...... the way you wanted it i have people tell me i should do this and that to mine and put this motor in and change this because they dont like it...... but really i like it i drive it i have to look at it every day so i dont care what other people think.

even if there is something i dont like about the car who cares you like it so who am i to object!

It looks great congratulations on doing it and being involved with all the work done to the car cant wait to see more!!!

you hit it spot on the head "lookingforboost"
thats exactly how i feel about it.. look everyone is entitled to their opinions but some people just get too nasty about it.!
im the one who has to drive it every day and im the one who has to love it so i built it how i want it..
i got the black headlights and tail lights beacuse the car was going black so i think it all goes together nicely and theres no other eg civic hatch done up where i live so it should stand out n blow em away (a lil bit at least) i hope!!

and thanks man. i am a car junkie so i wanted to be there every minute of it even when i was hurting myself and crying about it.. lol

#70 lookingforboost

Posted 18 March 2009 - 03:45 PM

no worries ;) got any pics of it out and about yet?

#71 BoSsY_CiViC

Posted 19 March 2009 - 03:06 PM

naa no pics yet, had abit of trouble, so decided im just going to finish every little thing before i get it on the road
it got flo coated last week, just finishing off elecs, and gotta do my sub box..
im trying ppl
as soon as i get it on the road im gunna go mad with the camera for the day and ill be straight on here!!

#72 lookingforboost

Posted 04 April 2009 - 01:26 PM

sweet.... then its just down to the motor side of things ;)

#73 BoSsY_CiViC

Posted 07 April 2009 - 09:11 AM

View Postlookingforboost, on Apr 4 2009, 03:09 PM, said:

sweet.... then its just down to the motor side of things ;)

thats the plan, get the loan a lil lower and start saving at the same time so i can get the kit on there, mind u im trying to save for a house at the same time too lol

#74 lookingforboost

Posted 08 April 2009 - 10:04 PM

yeah house is a little more important atm hey ;)

#75 The Outsider

• Car:1994 180sx

Posted 08 May 2009 - 01:15 AM

Normally I wouldn't be much of a fan of a car built this way (but I do love a good eg!) but after reading through this thread I respect you Bossy for sticking with it despite what I'd call inappropriate comments. Good luck with the rest of the build and I hope you get a turbo on it (I always meant to turbo my old stock ek)

And to the haters, as they say in Sweden:

Hey, shut the f*ck up boy, you're starting to piss me off.

#76 BoSsY_CiViC

Posted 08 May 2009 - 04:49 PM

View PostThe Outsider, on May 8 2009, 02:58 AM, said:

Normally I wouldn't be much of a fan of a car built this way (but I do love a good eg!) but after reading through this thread I respect you Bossy for sticking with it despite what I'd call inappropriate comments. Good luck with the rest of the build and I hope you get a turbo on it (I always meant to turbo my old stock ek)

And to the haters, as they say in Sweden:

Hey, shut the f*ck up boy, you're starting to piss me off.

thanks dude, its been a tough one.. finally got it on the road but cant get insurance :S
gotta finish off a few things then ill take some kool snaps, i just havent had thr time to even drive it newhere apart from work and back.. :(
but thanks :P :thumbsup:

#77 Bad Man

Posted 11 May 2009 - 11:12 AM

Looking forward to seeing pics of this finished.

#78 BoSsY_CiViC

Posted 11 May 2009 - 07:05 PM

View PostBad Man, on May 11 2009, 12:55 PM, said:

Looking forward to seeing pics of this finished.

so am i to be truthful lol
workin six days a week, gettin a pup sat ( so been building him a kennell) and buying a house has left me no time to fix and finish the little things i need to do but yeah my next weekend off ill try, i promise!!

#79 lookingforboost

Posted 21 May 2009 - 09:50 AM

keen to see it :P

#80 BoSsY_CiViC

Posted 23 May 2009 - 11:37 AM

so i put it in members rides but the first time ive done it and its gone all weird and i need to edit it but the edit tab doesnt come up..
help anyone??

#81 BoSsY_CiViC

Posted 23 May 2009 - 11:50 AM

ok so i jus deleted it and did it again
this one will do
have a looksie
:)

#82 BoSsY_CiViC

Posted 09 June 2012 - 01:40 PM

So as some of you would have read in members rides, EG2ENV was stolen and burnt and is no longer. You can see pics there)
I miss her every day and never did get to turbo her, all the goodies are boxed and waiting for someone to man handle them lol
I obviously no longer need them so you will find the turbo kit and accessories in the classifieds section.
Please someone take them off my hands and enjoy it like i wanted to..
Cheers

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Common Links

• About Us
  • Privacy Policy
  • User Agreement
  • Help & Support Forums
  • Advertise
  •  

By your continued use of this site, you agree to follow all Rules & Guidelines and abide by the User Agreement outlined in our Terms & Conditions.

Hardtuned Network is hosted by Sanity Technology

Design, Site Management & Hotness provided by Loz.

Big thanks to all our members and volunteers for making this network what it is today!