Sign in to follow this  
Bejlus

Having you Signature Deleted?

Well most of every one on ns.com tends to stick to the rules there you ge the people who cant be botherd to change the signature so it goes with the rules at ns.com

This what ur signature should look like read the following.

SIGNATURE RULES :

Signatures must not exceed 550 pixels in width and 50 pixels in height.

Their size must not be greater than 50k, this is how it should look like.

SIG.gif

Businesses may NOT advertise in their signature, unless they are a sponsor of the site.

Private sellers MAY have one line at size=1 font devoted to linking items for sale.

Im willing to help out and resize peoples signatures/pictures so they dont have the have the hassles of always getting there signatures wipped out, if you are wanting it done correctley, reply with the photo and what writting you want on the signature and ill gladley help you out.

my sig is correct size but do any of you wanna volunteer to jazz mine up a bit?...like i like how it is but i would looove to have a animation...so it flashes to a new picture thats got an rb20motor or somthing...i dunno

help me out you photoshop gods!!

If all the rest of these guys are busy too and can't help modify or create a sig, then I can offer my services too. PM me with your images & requirements. Peace!

hey as u can see, my sig isnt the right size. i did manage to re-create it. but for some reason wont let me add it in? can any1 help me out? http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2178jp&s=2 is the updated version. i get this error... Sorry, dynamic pages in the tags are not allowed

Edited by 4p1ay

can anyone help me out my sig keeps getting deleted............sooooooo if one of you guys shoot me a PM ill send pics and you can help me make a LEGAL yet sexy sig

Well most of every one on ns.com tends to stick to the rules there you ge the people who cant be botherd to change the signature so it goes with the rules at ns.com

This what ur signature should look like read the following.

SIGNATURE RULES :

Signatures must not exceed 550 pixels in width and 50 pixels in height.

Their size must not be greater than 50k, this is how it should look like.

SIG.gif

Businesses may NOT advertise in their signature, unless they are a sponsor of the site.

Private sellers MAY have one line at size=1 font devoted to linking items for sale.

Im willing to help out and resize peoples signatures/pictures so they dont have the have the hassles of always getting there signatures wipped out, if you are wanting it done correctley, reply with the photo and what writting you want on the signature and ill gladley help you out.

hey man

can u giv me a hand making 1

i got no idea ay

thanx

post-61689-1235040990_thumb.jpg

Sign in to follow this