Sign in to follow this  
.::eliza::.

Stereotypical driver busted for speeding...

he was a fat muzza guy didnt get to see her face, but lets assume she was

I wonder if his mrs is hot.

I Like Your Chain Of Thought gooch! :yes:

Deej.

Don't you hate it when newspapers only say " a man in his 30s and high power Holden car" and then a specific " 18yo in Nissan Skyline GTR" . Seriously.

Don't you hate it when newspapers only say " a man in his 30s and high power Holden car" and then a specific " 18yo in Nissan Skyline GTR" . Seriously.

makes me wanna headbutt brickwalls. seriously.

most ppl replying here have probabbly sped during there lifetime, prob not to 200kph, but wotever, bunch of hypocrits.

i got it figured out.

his missus said she wants a 3some with another chick.. i'd drive fast as hell to get home nomatter how tired i was. lol

hmm i wonder if cops would accept that excuse 'ok.. just picture, 2 girls...' hehhe

it was a gtr my mate was videoing it getting put on the tow truck near maccas.

i got it figured out.

his missus said she wants a 3some with another chick.. i'd drive fast as hell to get home nomatter how tired i was. lol

hmm i wonder if cops would accept that excuse 'ok.. just picture, 2 girls...' hehhe

Pic or Ban lol

if she was he was probly just trying to get home quickly for a root.

He could have just pulled over and done her in the car or on the car... :rolleyes:

lol yeah but not all chix are into that. they dont like a handbrake up there ass, although it does add some kink.

deej

hmmm... back seat ? bonnet ? passenger seat ? leaning up against the car ?

so many possibilities ! :ph34r:

most ppl replying here have probabbly sped during there lifetime, prob not to 200kph, but wotever, bunch of hypocrits.

yea maybe, but you don't know that for sure. :ph34r:

Deej

it was a gtr my mate was videoing it getting put on the tow truck near maccas.

vidsorban?

Deej

if she was he was probly just trying to get home quickly for a root.

haha, probably horny and his mrs was teasing him and sh1t in the car so his like "f*ck speed signs need to get home before parents do"

*pushes pedal to floor*

the cops were too linient, they should have impounded the car for at least 3 monts (extenuating circumstances are present to bypass the initial 48hr impound period).

Ummmm....no. There are no circumstances which allow police to impound a motor vehicle for 3 months straight away. The 3 month impoundment order only relates to a subsequent offence, and the order can only be made by a court upon application AFTER a finding of guilt for a subsequent offence. So even if this case was the driver's second, or third, or fourth etc offence, the car would have only been impounded for an initial 48 hours.

then they should take him to court and make him have a massive fine (about 5k) as well as court costs and impound and towing fees.

The "designated costs" (impound & towing fees) have to be paid prior to him getting his car back. If he doesn't pay, his car is not released. These costs are in addition to any fine imposed by the court as the legislation clearly states the court cannot take these costs into consideration when determining monetary penalty.

As for the massive fine, that's not for police to set. The police role is merely to present the offender before the courts. It is then up to the court to determine guilt, and set the appropriate penalty (if any).

then they should take away his priviledge to drive for at least 12 months

Given the speeds quoted, there is a mandatory loss of licence for 12 months, although the Magistrate may increase this term if he/she wishes.

and also give him about 12 months of a community based order at may be the alfred hospital trauma ward to see first hand the damage road accident have to the human body and the emmotional trauma that follows.

Again, a matter for the court to decide.

• Upvote 1

well found out tonight at work that this driver was infact someone i know. lets say he isnt a smart cookie. p plater, gtr, speed did hit 200 maybe more. i wont go on about what else has happened , and what he done in the past but in all honesty i think he should cop it hard. even though hes a mate i still think he needs to be punished severely

• Upvote 1

200kph on welly road, that's a fair effort.

200kph on welly road, that's a fair effort.

i was about to say the same thing!

but still... what an idiot

not really, most parts of welly road is straight and down hill! very easy to get up speed. also he would have been in excess of 130km/h to 140km/h. may have been a gtr and not a gtst as someone said as they are cheap as now and plenty around. so what if its over the power to wieght ratio. majority of members here own cars that are over the power to weight ratio. and many of us have disable the speed restrictor/limiter.

the cops were too linient, they should have impounded the car for at least 3 monts (extenuating circumstances are present to bypass the initial 48hr impound period). then they should take him to court and make him have a massive fine (about 5k) as well as court costs and impound and towing fees. then they should take away his priviledge to drive for at least 12 months and also give him about 12 months of a community based order at may be the alfred hospital trauma ward to see first hand the damage road accident have to the human body and the emmotional trauma that follows.

angelo