Sign in to follow this  
StockS13

Student shot

Security cameras we installed at work recently have auto-track capability, they follow moving objects and have auto zoom, 360 degree spin etc, so human interaction isn't necessary. One possible explanation

What I found really odd that police went after Rogerson and McNamara almost straight away and charged them. Which leads me to believe that they knew who did it. Doesn't anyone else find that a bit out of order? Or is there something I'm missing.

Also when the news broke I went on the guys Facebook account, he seemed like a bit of a loner but looked like any other FB I've seen, hard to believe the kid was shifting that much Ice, kidnapping etc.

Also lol @ the silvia fb group wanting to organize a memorial cruise, I mean no one deserves to die but the kid seems far from an angel.. and just because he drove an S15 lol

The kid was a witness for the Australian Crime Commission which is the biggest crime authority in Australia.

I have a feeling this kid was doing deals with McNamara way before, that's why he trusted McNamara enough to drive off alone with him.

I am guessing he was killed off by Rogerson because he was a witness for Australian Crime Commission, the Commission investigates organised crime/big players.

Rogerson most likely took the kid out for a friend being chased by the Commission.

Not everything is as it seems i.e. "drug deal gone bad"

Also lol @ the silvia fb group wanting to organize a memorial cruise, I mean no one deserves to die but the kid seems far from an angel.. and just because he drove an S15 lol

idiots come up with any excuses for a cruise these days LOL

just organise a cruise for fuck sakes, who said u had to come up with a stupid reason ?

idiots come up with any excuses for a cruise these days LOL

just organise a cruise for f**k sakes, who said u had to come up with a stupid reason ?

Cant have a long weekend without a reason

Cant have a cruise without a reason

Someone needs to hold a memorial cruise for the days cruises happened regularly

Edited by Skepticism

can't have screamer pipes without a reason can't have anti-lag/launch control without a reason :D

The only reason you ever need is 'because race car'

but is is a rice car, I mean race car.. goes on the track and chops Hondas

• Upvote 1

but is is a rice car, I mean race car.. goes on the track and chops Hondas

because chopping hondas makes the world a happy place.

i fking hate hondas

Nissanowners pls.

With all the knuckle-dragging dickheads with Nissans these days, how on earth could you hate Honda for reasons of "f**k tards in the scene". Same number of wankers in both. In fact, I'm not sure that I can even decide which are worse at times; the Honda owners that fistpump over natural aspiration, or the illiterate Nissan owners who end sentences with "ay" and "but".

Nissanowners pls.

With all the knuckle-dragging dickheads with Nissans these days, how on earth could you hate Honda for reasons of "f**k tards in the scene". Same number of wankers in both. In fact, I'm not sure that I can even decide which are worse at times; the Honda owners that fistpump over natural aspiration, or the illiterate Nissan owners who end sentences with "ay" and "but".

Bro, dat the truth. But one mistake, it's aye, aye? But yeah bro, truth right there from a brother. See you out there cuz.

95% of the drift scene are cheap thrill seekers, and have ruined Nissan. Honda build fantastic stuff, but then assemble them in wrong wheel drive fashion :(

Still a gay nissan fanboy though. never fear.

Bro, dat the truth. But one mistake, it's aye, aye? But yeah bro, truth right there from a brother. See you out there cuz.

Differences in dialect. Being of Brittish background, I read 'aye' as the scottish verbal mannerism, the pronunciation of which is similar to 'eye'. The phonetics of what Australians/New Zealanders/Canadians say is quite different, with a strong 'y' sound, hence I instead write it as 'ay' or 'ayyy' instead. Either way, it still sounds like sh*t and makes the speaker look like a total dumbass.

Edited by pmod

Nissanowners pls. With all the knuckle-dragging dickheads with Nissans these days, how on earth could you hate Honda for reasons of "f**k tards in the scene". Same number of wankers in both. In fact, I'm not sure that I can even decide which are worse at times; the Honda owners that fistpump over natural aspiration, or the illiterate Nissan owners who end sentences with "ay" and "but".
I actually could not agree more. There are so many sacked out S and R chasis getting around that it's borderline the new boganmobile, replacing VN's and other vehicles of the sort. bit sad to see really. The main thing i hate is the amount of rice that usually comes with Hondas more so than Nissans with what i've seen. I'm a massive fanboy of most things jdm, and can appreciate that EP3 Type R's and cars of the sort hammer, but yeah.. NA and front wheel drive makes for ultimate levels of gayness in my eyes 'aye' Edited by pabs89

Pretty sure the recognised spelling is "eh"

As in "it's still NA because I'm a P plater but it goes pretty hard, eh"

pedantry level: maximum..

Edited by Skepticism
  • Upvote 1

Pretty sure the recognised spelling is "eh"

As in "it's still NA because I'm a P plater but it goes pretty hard, eh"

pedantry level: maximum..

If by 'recognised' you mean to say 'the common American spelling of the interrogation sound Canadians make is eh', then I agree, that's what they write. They also write 'Aluminum' instead of 'Aluminium' and 'airplane' in place of 'aeroplane' too.

Common spelling is eh, ey and ay both here and in the States. Still sounds more bogan than a VB can filled with cigarette butts.