Sign in to follow this  
MI55EE

how do I delete my hardtuned account?

Hey guys, how do I delete my hardtuned account or turn everything I have posted to private? When I google my rego alot of things about my vehicles come up and images I do not want on google and they all link back to hard tuned. Id rather keep the account but if I have to ill delete and start again. I have emailed admin about this with no response. Does anyone have any ideas? :(

Who did you email ?

We don't delete accounts , but we can suspend / ban your account. all the info you have posted will stay in google cache for at least 12 months anyway. even if deleted from the forum . As it's always said, it's always a good idea to hide your number plate when posting images.

• Upvote 1

ps - You could start by going to your profile>edit profile>manage attatchments> and delete images of your car you want removed. And eventually it will be removed from googles cache, it will just take a while . Let me know if you want me to do it for you.

I'm not sure who I emailed it may have been a contact form it was a while ago, ill change my settings and that Will be okay I didn't think there would be a quick fix. Thank you

Change your username, that's what will be getting the hits on google, the pictures you've uploaded will just be associated with the string of words.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this