Sign in to follow this  
Club Spec

Won't stay logged in.

ive been having this problem for 2 days now and its so annoying..

How can i fix it??

Login Problems FIXED! --> Issues surrounding logins have been fixed for the domain : www.nissansilvia.com.

Logging in via other domains in the network is still causing problems : we are looking to resolve these problems asap!

Ya reckon??? - don't mean to be a pain, but whatever you did, has actually stuffed it up for my work machine, which throughout all the problems encountered with my home machine, and everyone elses, had previously remained immune..

Now this machine as well does not stay logged in if i close the browser window.. thankfully its not kicking it out while i leave it open like it is for some though.. I thought it might just mean i need to clear everything out again, but did that and no change.. still have to login everytime i close the browser and open it up again.

XP SP2, FF2 and IE7 .. same issue.

Mmm +1 problem still occurring.

It stayed log in for one day for me then the next it's logged out. but now everytime i close i need to relogin.

I've got this problem too. It's not a cookie problem on my end becuase I just deleted all cookies and logged in and out and I'm still getting the same problem

now I'm getting logged out every time I change areas of the forum. Say I'm in the QLD section then go to the General Chat section, I have to login again when I get to the General Chat section :( . I thought having to login after closing my browser was annoying, this is a pain in the arse!!!

looks like the problem may be fixed. I've stayed logged in for the last 2 days, but thats happened before.

woohoo!!!! i've browsed more than 10 sucessive pages and am still logged in! i've even replied to a pm! NS.COM (for me) IS CURED!!!!!! :D

yes, both my work machine and home machine are now working properly.. i can close the browser and open a new one and its still logged in here.. its still very slow, especially with IE.. but i would guess that is just some refining still to be done..

good job!

argh, just stated doing it to me out of nowhere =[

usual fixes : try a new browser, uninstall dumb popup blockers / cookie crushers, uninstall crap norton internet security software.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this