Sign in to follow this  
Dr. Cranium

Is there a point of this section being here, anymore?

Over the last few months, this section has slowly died. No new interesting threads, new threads being full of crap information and eventually being locked. It seems the only active section is the training log section.

/Discuss.

Just leave it, its not hurting anyone... If someone posts up a new topic people and nobody checks the section, everyone can see it in the "new content" section anyway

Over the last few months, this section has slowly died. No new interesting threads, new threads being full of crap information and eventually being locked. It seems the only active section is the training log section.

/Discuss.

Just because it's been slow over the past few months is no reason to close a section. :rolleyes:

You're a PT (or were)... why don't you add some interesting threads or some useful information?

This section of the forum has a stack of information which I always refer to in a search if and when I need it.

This section isn't going anywhere, all of the long time members have gone to ausbb.

Keep the sticky threads and articles somewhere, make a thread in off topic, it will see more action than this section.

I seperated the PTC section because of idiotic posters.

Ever since then, the BB section has slowly died.

Loz was once talking about seperating the BB section from ns.com and calling it something else.

This never happened, so ausbb grew.

Everyone that logs onto ausbb trains. Here we get car guys come for a look, then posting garbage.

This had the potential to be massive, but only if it seperated from cars.

Imagine how poor a car section would be on ausbb?

For this to fire up, its needs to step away from ns.com and become one section, not have PTC seperated

ausbb.com is where it's at now

Really? I might sign up.

Really? I might sign up.

Its where most of the members from here have moved to, its much more active that this forum is now.

Too bad I can access this forum but not AusBB from work :(

I've been reading ausbb for a while but haven't got around to signing up as yet. This section is quiet but like already mentioned I still use it a fair bit when searching for information.

Personally I've been too busy working/training to post but I say leave the section as is :D

I'm on ausbb but have posted f**k all. Just read info and lurk haha.

Fadie's write ups are great.

I'm on ausbb but have posted f**k all. Just read info and lurk haha.

Fadie's write ups are great.

Went through all the 91 pages of the members pic's last night and Fadie is freaken huge!

I was forced to sign up as the forum wouldn't let me lurk through more than 5 threads.

even though I have'nt posted up on here much have also been lurking for a while, jsut signed up the ausbb.com aswell after m&m mentioned most people are over there now.. would be good to see this section back to how it was and even better without all the b*llsh*t posts and topics.. Is there any chance of BB section still being seperated from NS.com ?? this still happening M&M ?

Was looking for a good Aussie BB forum, seems like ausbb is a good place to look compared to bodybuilding.com

even though I have'nt posted up on here much have also been lurking for a while, jsut signed up the ausbb.com aswell after m&m mentioned most people are over there now.. would be good to see this section back to how it was and even better without all the b*llsh*t posts and topics.. Is there any chance of BB section still being seperated from NS.com ?? this still happening M&M ?

Thats not up to me, its up to the owner of the forum, Loz.

Really? I might sign up.

Its where most of the members from here have moved to, its much more active that this forum is now.

Too bad I can access this forum but not AusBB from work :(

Thanks to those for the heads up guys about this new site.

After a crap year of training and eating due to career and personal reasons I came on here for some inspiration, as the site has offered me many times in the past, but it looks like most have packed up and left, too bad as there is some great info here (albeit you need to dig for it). I'll be checking out ausbb.

EDIT: Trying to sign up there, filled in my details and it tells me:

Registration denied, this forum runs an active policy of not allowing spammers. Please contact us via the "Contact Us" page link if you believe this is in error.

Anyone else have this problem?

Gday Ben. long time no hear. I'm a mod there lol, never heard of that problem, I'll send the administrator a message for you

Reply from admin

yeah its a glitch in the system , it helps protect Ausbb from spammers but every so often legit people get knocked back , get the person to contact me at admin@ausbb with a username and password and i'll sort it out for them