Sign in to follow this  
HI PSI

Post your height & weight

I call bs on the deadlift, please post a video for proof...

Lol

Not because the weight is anything special, but because 99.9% of that users posts have been complete crap, and I wouldn't be surprised if he was talking shit here too now :lol:

Look man, not here to prove anything. Just posting what is the facts. 160kg is easy for dead lifts. Friend of mine is who weigh around 84kg is dead lifting 135kg. Your just not training hard enough

Hahahhahaha!!!

I know Ghosty's stats... and he weighs much less than that and deadlifts a hell of a lot more.

I am also still waiting for a video to verify that you're not just posting MORE useless shit, "standard member"...

I love measuring e-wangs.

5'6, 96kg

Squat:220kg

Bench:150kg (was 160kg but my shoulder has been rooted)

Dead: 260kg

:humpleg:

Should change this thread to how many people are using steroids. Good luck when you stop injecting it into your own arse

Should change this thread to how many people are using steroids. Good luck when you stop injecting it into your own arse

Mods,

Please ban this troll.

Cheers

Lol

Not because the weight is anything special, but because 99.9% of that users posts have been complete crap, and I wouldn't be surprised if he was talking shit here too now :lol:

Look man, not here to prove anything. Just posting what is the facts. 160kg is easy for dead lifts. Friend of mine is who weigh around 84kg is dead lifting 135kg. Your just not training hard enough

I havnn't trained for 4 months, weigh 74kg and pulled 155 without chalk. Your friend isn't training hard enough.

Lol

Hahahhahaha!!!

I know Ghosty's stats... and he weighs much less than that and deadlifts a hell of a lot more.

I am also still waiting for a video to verify that you're not just posting MORE useless shit, "standard member"...

HAHAHAHAHAHA

The favourite accusation of the weak and lazy.

Edited by El Freako

lol. Nah its all fun & games :D... We shouldn't be serious. In the end its a sport we all love, but ghosty you cant just start shit with me cause i state i lift 160kg. It wasn't justified

lol. Nah its all fun & games :D... We shouldn't be serious. In the end its a sport we all love, but ghosty you cant just start shit with me cause i state i lift 160kg. It wasn't justified

Post a video of the lift and get some credability, that simple.

I'm just telling it how it is....your history on this board is laughable at best from your tech advice on engines to your DIY tips on panel work and spray painting, why should your posts in the fitness section be any different?

EVERYONE has a mobile phone with a camera in it, no excuse not to post up proof ;)

And don't think I'm singling you out, EVERY long standing member of the fitness section has videos up - just check their training journals.

1. so people know they're not pulling their dick

2. so people can offer advice and critque their lifting form

3. most of all, because we like to watch others achieve their goals

When this forum first started I used to be a moderator. Over the last 3 years there has been countless numbers of members claim bullshit lifts, claim lifts that weren't done right i.e. 1/4 squats, bench presses that didn't touch the chest etc, claim bullshit physique stats i.e. 6' 105kg 3% bf, and even claim other people's physiques and pretend to be someone else :lol: :lol: :lol:. So look at it from the long term members point of view, until you show proof or offer positive contributions you're just a waste of space on this board.

Height: 6"2'

Weight: 75kg

and I can dead lift 260kg

that is super skinny for 6'2"

do you get blown around much on stormy days?

That I need to see a video of. I'm pretty sure that'd be a national record.

National records require calibrated plates, 3 judges. If its raw then it's an equal to the national record in the open men in CAPO:

http://www.capopowerlifting.com.au/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=90&Itemid=174

National records require calibrated plates, 3 judges. If its raw then it's an equal to the national record in the open men in CAPO:

http://www.capopower...d=90&Itemid=174

I thought it'd be up there somewhere but I have grave doubts for the authenticity of the claim, at that height and weight he'd be almost skeletal.

Bad bullshit poster! :whack:

This is what you have to look like to pull 260kg@75kg bw...

Matt Middleton pulling 260kg at the Capo NSW State Champs.

28236_414944438979_147013848979_5164193_4467801_n.preview.jpg

Edited by El Freako

^^^

lol don't worry about it man. its the internet people always gonna make BS claims, haha.

anyway, dun know what the point of this thread is.. but im bored so, ill join in.

93.5KG's @ 170cm's.

lifting stats??

Squat: 192.5KG

Deadlift: 220KG

Bench: don't know 1RM, rotator cuff still being a slut.

that is super skinny for 6'2"

do you get blown around much on stormy days?

Yes I dont go out if its windy thumb.gif

So its not cool to bullshit about weight lifting? whistle.gif but everyone else did shades.gif

^It'd be better if you were honest.

Check my log if you don't believe my stats.

el freako, is a freak.

strong fella.

deads are awesome.

This thread illustrates the problem of attaching a weights forum to a car forum.

Freako and Ghosty, you have no place in this thread, your lifts are legitimate

Yes I dont go out if its windy thumb.gif

So its not cool to bullshit about weight lifting? whistle.gif but everyone else did shades.gif

You are a tool.

Im 6'2 and 105ish kilos.

Lifts

Squat: 117.5kg x 5

Bench: 112.5kg x 3

Deadlift: 160kg x 3

Not that I started this as a weights thread but meh:

6'4" 97Kg

Best Squat: 150kg x 2

Bench: 110kg x 1

Deadlift: 200kg x 1

198cm

around 80kg atm was bulking for a bit and slowly got to 81/82 and now it seems to be dropping off again it's annoying lol

195cms

106kgs

That was what i weighed in at 3 weeks ago when i started at the gym, think it was like 26% body fat or something, Aiming for hopefully around the 100kgs and under 20% bf!!

lol, what the..

dam you guys blessed with height! u should be trying to gain not lose!

lol, what the..

dam you guys blessed with height! u should be trying to gain not lose!

:lol: :lol: Yeah i need all the height i can get playing basketball.....I would however be ok with staying the same weight, or thereabouts, provided i can get that bf % down, Im keen to have 1(one) love handle, not multiple...... :lol: :lol: