And reason why i get a jerking sensation at low rpm and low speeds?

I'm talking about driving speeds you'd do in the car park

some mods I have

Dejetro

Nismo super copper mix clutch and flywheel

256 cams

Few guys say due to cams but there not that mild. Others say its the light flywheel and that it has no inertia when the engine and Vehical speed are at a neutral motion.also hearing because I'm running d-jetto

Just wondering if anyone els is having the same problem. I'm more then happy to get rid of the clutch and fly wheel sorta thinking of putting back the dual mass to combat the clutch chatter.

it's due to smoothing just wana know what

Edited by ------ S-Tune ------

Lightened flywheels are known to be problematic at rolling speed, however it could be an over/under-fuelling situation too.

Post RPM numbers when the car jerks, or ideally a video of the tacho. Get a wideband (Innovate/AEM) and do the same thing. Ideally, take a video showing tacho and wideband at once. With information, we can comment. As it is, we can only add to the speculation you've already received. Furthermore, the cause of one person's problem is not necessarily the cause of another's.

Edited by pmod

I'd say your tps adjustment is out.. that the closed loop idle control is trying to engage.. if the throttle closed comes on during acceleration the idle stabilisation starts dicking around with the timing and it jerks.. reset the TPs and do an idle learn.. I think the FC has this function.. do it when engine is at a good running temp..

Lightened flywheels compounded with stiff suspension and slightly cold engine (doesn't have to be but I have noticed more), results in this.

Maybe something else but that does it too.