Sign in to follow this  
GKTECH

GKTECH Billet Aluminium Handbrake Drift Button - IN STOCK NOW @ $16

GKTECH Billet Aluminium Handbrake Drift Button @ $16

s13x-dbbk_tb.jpgs13x-dbsl_tb.jpg

The GKTECH Billet Aluminum Handbrake Drift Button slips over the top of your standard handbrake button and eliminates the need to press the button in order to use the handbrake lever. The drift button also provides a larger surface area for more precise use while drifting. Made in Australia of high quality billet aluminum.

- Available in either Silver or Black.

- Fits S13 Silvia, 180sx and R32 Skylines

- For Race use only.

FAQ's

What does this drift button actually do?

There is a spring in your handbrake which keeps your handbrake button from staying in. When drifting and using the handbrake you wouldn’t want the handbrake button to pop back out so if you remove the spring. You install the drift button so that you can then pull the button when you need to keep your handbrake in the locked position.

How do I install this drift button?

Very easily, please refer to our installation guide.

Will this drift button fit my car?

Please refer to the confirmed vehicle list in the item description. We do not sell any items that aren’t listed on our website and if we haven’t confirmed fitment on your car, then we don’t know if it will fit or not. Please do not ask.

Will I be able to drift like Luke Fink once I install this drift button?

Probably not, that guy is a freak!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HOW TO ORDER:

Click the link here and add the item to your cart:

Black drift buttons = http://gktech.com.au...sp?id=S13X-DBBK

Silver drift buttons = http://gktech.com.au...sp?id=S13X-DBSL

cheers,

Greg Kruse - GKTECH

www.gktech.com.au

Sign in to follow this