Sign in to follow this  
GKTECH

GKTECH Solid Aluminium steering shaft spacer @ $23

GKTECH Solid Aluminum steering shaft spacer @ $23

niss-ssss_tb.jpg

The GKTECH alloy steering shaft spacer will increase your steering response. The feedback that the stock steering rack provides to the driver can sometimes be a bit unpredictable, but with this product response is transferred all the time. A must for the serious driver, both street and track.

- Direct replacement of the standard rubber bush

Vehicle Compatibility:

Nissan Silvia S13

Nissan 180sx

Nissan Skyline R32 GTS & GTST

Nissan Skyline R32 GTR

FAQ's

What's the advantage of a steering shaft spacer?

The steering shaft spacer is a direct replacement of the standard rubber bush. As you can imagine, a rubber bush that big, can’t be good. The steering shaft spacer gives you a much more direct feel of the steering.

Will this fit my car?

Please refer to the confirmed vehicle list in the item description. We do not sell any items that aren’t listed on our website and if we haven’t confirmed fitment on your car, then we don’t know if it will fit or not. Please do not ask.

How long does it take to install this steering shaft spacer?

The steering shaft spacer will take around 1 hour to install with the engine in the car. If for some reason you don’t have the engine in the car, it will only take 5 minutes or so to install the spacer.

Is this steering shaft spacer something I could install myself?

Yes, it’s certainly not a difficult job to install the spacer, it’s just time consuming and you need some patience (and small hands)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HOW TO ORDER:

Click the link here and add the item to your cart:

http://gktech.com.au...sp?id=niss-ssss

cheers,

Greg Kruse - GKTECH

www.gktech.com.au

Sign in to follow this