poppa

S13 gktech rear brake line doesn't fit !

Hi guys trying to install gktech rear brake lines and have to kink the lines to get them to fit and they will only get worse from up and down movement from the knuckle..... I was thinking of swapping the line with the bleed nipple because it faces a better direction but runs straight into my toe arm... I was a bit sus before I even tried because the stock fitting onto the calipers are a banjo fitting :S WTF anyone see something I'm doing wrong that I'm overlooking ?????

Anybody ???

anyone else running gktech brake lines on there s13 ???

no need to bump 10 mins after your last post. they look completely wrong. i'm sure greg would sort it out if you contact him.

sorry mate dont use hardtuned that much. . . . just in a pickle and wasnt sure if anyone could see my pics. . . is greg on Hardtuned ??

ive got the same problem, the length is fine if it had a banjo fitting but because it needs to screw in from the top it is to short..

I was passed this link by a customer (were far too busy to search the Internet for people posting questions in regards to products)

I've forwarded these photos and ibfo HEL who make the kits however clearly there is an issue with the length of your lines. Mind you we've sold around 300 kits so I can only guess that it's probably an incorrect measurement but it's best to get in contact with us directly to resolve this issue.

Greg

That would be me greg.

ive replied back to your latest email.

try sort this out.