Sign in to follow this  
Dean

looking at moving down

hello people..

maybe moving down for work... currently trying to sell the s14...

but now kinda considering keeping the old girl and getting her registered again

the question is....

is melbourne just as bad as Queensland these days with defects and being harassed by the cops??

Yeah Melbourne is pretty bad with defects these days and roadys are harder to get now aswell. I suppose it comes down to how much your willing to put up with to keep your car.

Yep melb is the worst. Cops will do a u turn to nab you. Rwc are hard to get.

If you can put up with being a target and putting the wrench time in to clear a defecr, bring it down!

what he said. just keep it qld registered and you'll be sweet. dont drive like a dick or drive in certain places at certain times and you wont have any issues.

• Upvote 1

I agree with the guys above, i have my r34 registered in sa, the polcie in vic tend to leave interstate registered cars alone unless it comes up expired rego

Edited by Johnie

police here are crazy sometimes. There's this one cop around south eastern suburb who like to randomly inspect japanese sports variant cars like the Silvia/Skyline/Evo etc. One of my mates just come home from work and police just rocked up in front of his house to inspect his car (he didn't even drove it that day).

There's once he even try to nab an 86. He wrote a ticket saying the ride is too low and aftermarket lamps and what not. To his surprise, the car was 100% stock and that's how it came out of toyota's factory. The owner sued that officer and now he is nowhere to be found around the suburb. LOL

police here are crazy sometimes. There's this one cop around south eastern suburb who like to randomly inspect japanese sports variant cars like the Silvia/Skyline/Evo etc. One of my mates just come home from work and police just rocked up in front of his house to inspect his car (he didn't even drove it that day).

There's once he even try to nab an 86. He wrote a ticket saying the ride is too low and aftermarket lamps and what not. To his surprise, the car was 100% stock and that's how it came out of toyota's factory. The owner sued that officer and now he is nowhere to be found around the suburb. LOL

That would be the famous Pettit. Been the bain of Knox for a loooong time.

That would be the famous Pettit. Been the bain of Knox for a loooong time.

Lol!!! Thanks for the insight...hahaha :hypo: