Sign in to follow this  
Nizmoose

Fully Searchable Service Manual PDF's

the s14 one floating around the net I believe is searchable, the s15 one is a proper pdf with indexing and chapters etc.

I have no idea on the s13 one though, think nicoclub have the ka24 variants in pdf but thats no use to you.

• Upvote 1

Oh okay cool, wasn't worried about me as I now have mine fully searchable just thought I'd see if anyone else wanted them put up in one location if they didn't have them or couldn't find them :)

• Upvote 1

Good work.

The tech section needs a sticky thread with updated workshop manuals in it. There's been a few posted up over the years, but they're all dead links now.

• Upvote 1

i think the problem with import manuals is they're all in Japanese. the converted english versions are copyrighted and sharing / distribution is sketchy at best.

and USDM s13 / 14 had different parts / options and aren't as reliable i guess

Edited by fyjosh

Yeah if anyone has the files searcheable or not give me a pm and I'll make them text based and add them to the folder, there's a few on this site and others with dead links so I figured I'd try and bring them to one location that won't go dead :)

• Upvote 1

Great work on the searchable PDF... Will be incredibly handy.

What I think is also needed is a decent table of contents.

• Upvote 1

Okay after an entire night of text recognition the computer has spat out the rest of what I could dig up and it's all now finally uploaded (Cheers Australian Internet) Enjoy! All skyline models (Excluding 31) have been added as well as a pinout for 33's which was a jpg but I now have indexed that as well so it is also searchable so you could type "headlight" and find every wire that has anything to do with a headlight :)

Edited by Nizmoose
  • Upvote 2

Great work on the searchable PDF... Will be incredibly handy.

What I think is also needed is a decent table of contents.

Yeah going to work on this as well and then update them all at a later date if people would like that :)

• Upvote 1

Damn man, fantastic work! Props to you for all this work, having it searchable makes it 100x easier than the previous photocopy biz. If you don't mind, what do you use to create the text recognised files? We've been doing a bit of that stuff for uni so it'd be interesting to see it in action. Feel free to PM if you want.

Does anyone know who I can ask to try and get this pinned or something so it doesn't disappear?

Nice work! Got one for the R34 GTR?

Nice work! Got one for the R34 GTR?

Im pretty sure people Just use the 33 service manual as it has the RB26DETT stuff in there, I could be wrong but I don't think an R34 GTR-specific manual exists in English :) I edited the list and the manual you can use has R34 in bold text in the list :)

Oh hey dude, you didn't need to go to all the effort on the CA manual, I already did it years ago :)

This manual is fully searchable and contains the missing pages:

http://www.eightballmedia.com.au/180sx/S13.CA18.Service.Manual.complete.rar

It was already on the General Stats section of the site in Owners Manuals.

Also it has clickable links to sections in the manual, just like the new ones. It also has links to individual pages. Not sure if I completed all the linking (it was years ago), but enjoy!

Hey thanks heaps man those missing pages are a bitch! Mind if I add your file to my folder? Thanks for the link!

Sign in to follow this